Donna has been a working technical writer since 2000. Her duties have included the following:
- Creating new user, installation, operation, service, and technical manuals
- Editing existing documentation and updating information on internal and external Web sites
- Reviewing engineering change notices to determine impact on documentation
- Writing and/or editing replacement parts procedures, process documentation, technical advisories, and other internal documentation
- Creating and tagging illustrations to be used on an interactive replacement parts CD
Web Content Management
Donna maintained both the internal and external Web sites for a local software development company, and was responsible for updating these sites and generating stories of interest to the company. She has also done contract work, designing and maintaining Web sites.
Continuing Education -Writing and communication.
Bachelor of Arts – English/Education
- Active on the student radio station and newspaper,
- Participated in Student Entertainment committee.
- Wrote part-time for local newspaper as URI correspondent